domingo, 12 de mayo de 2019

Ready for the new week?

Hi dears!! How are you? How was your weekend?...I hope it went great!

Last Thursday we had a very wet class... OMG! It really bucketted down!!

We dealt with TBLT, chapter 2...most importantly the six-steps-sequence and the seven principles. And we started our competition on chapter 3....but we just got started...so those of you who were absent can join in next Thursday!

For homework you have to think of a task and classify it in terms of macrofunction, microfunction and grammar, and you also have to do a six step sequence...both tasks you should post in your blogs!

Well,...that's all for now...

Resultado de imagen para have a great week

3 comentarios:

  1. Dear Sara: My assignments are ready, but we haven't sorted out a problem with my invitation to post in it yet. Could you please send me an e-mail so that I attach the file? Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I cannot send you an email...You appear as unknown...I don't know who your are or what your email is...

      Eliminar