Here I include the isntructions for stages 2 and 3 of the project "From reading to writing, an intercultural experience"
- Get in pairs or into a group of three (remember you are 5: Daiana, Andy, Marisol, Natalia and Sabrina; Analía has to let us know whether she is going to take part or not)
- With the members of your groups watch this video (or any other you find stimulating):
- Then, with the members of your group, write a story. You can use Storybird https://storybird.com/ or Calameo http://es.calameo.com/, or any application on line you like for story telling. Once you have finished share the link so we can all read it.
- Finally, each group will provide some feedback to the other group. A useful model for this can be found following this link: http://erikamartinezcifuentes.blogspot.com.ar/2013/03/protocolo-escalera.html. You can follow this model or not, depending on your preferences. Prepare the feedback (it can be done in a mini presentation or a word document or Google do, etc) and then share it. You can post the link or text as a comment in this blog or send it to me by mail so I can embed it in the blog.
Let me know if you have any doubts!!!
- Working collaboratively again, you will all contribute to making a presentation explaining How to teach writing. The best way to do this is to use a Google document again, since it gives you all freedom as regards the time to do it. So, I will create another document and invite you to edit it.
- Those of you who have the possibility to promote (Marisol, Daiana and Andy) will also have to prepare a virtual "poster" with the key ideas. One application you can use is Piktochart https://magic.piktochart.com/templates. If you know and prefer any other, of course you can use it.
Below I include some links which you mau find useful: