I'm so happy to have finally had our first class... and I must say, it's been a pleasure to meet you!
During this first class we:
- got to know one another a little bit
- discussed the syllabus and the goals for the subject
- dealt with the definitions of language, learning and teaching
For next class, remember you have to:
- write a paragraph or two about you
- read the syllabus, in detail
- read ch 3 by Yule on the properties of language
- read ch 13 by Cook on SL teaching and learning styles
And, in case you want to see the presentation again, follow the link First Class Presentation
Have a wonderful weekend and see you next Thursday!