sábado, 29 de octubre de 2016

Feedback from you

Hi there!


Some students asked me on Thursday to confirm what feedback they had sent me... so here I send you a summary of what each one has sent me:


  • Marina has sent me feedback on the presentations on teaching receptive skills and teaching writing.
  • Victoria has not sent me any feedback yet
  • Eugenia has sent me feedback on the presentations on teaching strategies and teaching writing
  • Jéssica has sent me feedback on the presentations on teaching strategies and teaching receptive skills
  • Florencia has sent me feedback on the presentations on teaching strategies and teaching writing
  • Cintia L. has sent me feedback on the presentations on teaching recetive skills and teaching writing
  • Verónica hasn't sent me any feedback yet
  • Cintia M. has sent me feedback on the presentations on teaching receptive skills and teaching writing
  • Héctor has sent me feedback on the presentation on teaching strategies
  • Johanna hasn't sent me any feedback yet
  • Jimena has sent me feedback on the presentation on teaching receptive skills
  • Paula has sent me feedback on the presentation on teaching strategies
  • Nadia hasn't sent me any feedback yet
  • Mercedes hasn't sent me any feedback yet
  • Mauro has sent me feedback on the presentation on teaching strategies
  • Claudia has sent me feedback on the presentations on teaching receptive skills and teaching writing
Well, I hope this summary helps you get organized with your homework :-) 

2 comentarios: