sábado, 15 de julio de 2017

Happy Winter Break!!

Hi my dear 4th year!!

How are you? Starting to enjoy the Winter Break?  (And those of you who have to sit for finals starting to go through your stages?)

Let me take this opportunity to tell you how much I enjoy classes with you... you are a very special group!!

Well, on Thurdsay we organized groups and presentations for the second part of the year. I explained what I expect from these presentations and we agreed that "Workshops" is a more accurate word to describe it.

You still owe me the groups for the assessment project.

I did not ask for any homework for the Winter Break because I know you need both to study and to rest. Still, if you want to post things in your blogs, it will be my pleasure to read them.

Resultado de imagen para enjoy the winter break

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario