sábado, 7 de octubre de 2017

First workshop...check!!

Hi my dear 4th!!  How are you? I hope you are doing well!!!

Last Thursday we had the first Workshop, delivered by Cecilia, Celeste and Belén. It was about Direct and Indirect Strategies. They told us about the classification and all the options there are as regards strategies. They made us play too!!

For next class, I need you (the ones who were present on Thursday) to write some feedback for the girls (you should hand it in to me).

In fact, the last part of the class was devoted to dealing with how to provide feedback and with how important it is to provide enriching, and adequate feedback.

Next Thursday we have the workshop on Teaching Listening...I'm really looking forward to it!! Also, next Thursday is the deadline for the short stories! (In the Google document so I can correct...later you will use an application to illustrate it and give it a more attractive presntation).

Well... that's all for now...

Resultado de imagen para have a marvelous weekend

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario