domingo, 20 de mayo de 2018

Hi again!


How are you? How are you spending your weekend?

Last class we finished working on Second Language Learning and Teaching Styles...it is a very important topic because nowadays, in the post methods era, you can choose to combine different methods...but it is important that you do it conscientiously and not just because.

Then we started working on TBLT, chapters 1 and 2. You are grouped by movie genre preferences...so please remember next Thursday to sit in the same way. We'll devote the first part of the class to working on the activities on ch 1 and 2, and the second part of the class to playing a game on chapter 3.

So... for next class you have to read chapter 3 on TBLT. For Thursday 31st you should prepare a summary and an activity on one of the chapters about CLIL (this time, you chose the groups...). And bear in mind that the Term Test will be on June 28th.

Also, I want to apologize because I am behind with my corrections of your blogs...it doesn't usually happend to me and I hate it when it happens. I'll be catching up in the next few days. And again, I am sorry.

Finally, here there is a video I'd like you to watch.... then we will comment on it:


Resultado de imagen para have a lovely sunday

7 comentarios:

  1. Thank you!!
    See you next Thursday!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Miss! Don't apologize! It's ok. See you on Thursday!☺☺

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nice post miss! I liked the way Dr. Lara Boyd speaks with an easily pace and vocabulary to follow. I also loved the three different ways she named according to changes in our brains: chemical, structural or functional ways. She highlights that brain change is variable from person to person and that practice with increase of difficulty helps those changes.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. everything is ok miss.great video!!!

    ResponderEliminar