viernes, 25 de octubre de 2019

Feedback keeps coming...and our last workshop has come and gone!!

Hello everyone!!

We are almost there!! So...keep it up, because you are only a little feedback away!!

Please bear in mind we will not meet again until November 21st.... (sad news indeed...). On October 31st the class will be used to rehearse the plays for Culture. November 7th it is the Fairy Tale Festival, and November 14th I'm in charge of the entrance exam...

Having said that, let me tell you that I am extremely pleased with the work that you have been doing, both on the Workshops and on the Feedback you have been preparing. Well done!!

Here I share the link to the last feedback for the second workshop....


Click here

Resultado de imagen para feedback


2 comentarios:

  1. I'm feeling both nostalgic and anxious now that we're almost at the end of the course. I've enjoyed it a lot! Maybe we can have a picnic on the 21st ;) haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello! I have a doubt, when are we signing booklets? also...when do we get to know whether we promote the subject? As far as I know the limit date to enrole in exams is november the 15th 🤔

    ResponderEliminar