sábado, 14 de abril de 2018

2nd class

Hello, hello!!

How are you, my dear? I hope you are awesome!!

Last Thursday, apart from singing Happy Birthday to Hernán (I'm still not sure if he owes us a cake or we owe him...haha!), we discussed the concept of Language. It took longer than planned, but I think it was worth it because different concepts, ideas and doubts came up that deserved being attended to.

We worked partly in groups and partly with the class as a whole... I haven't asked you yet...what do you prefer? Individual work? Pair work? Group work? Class work? (please leave your comments below)

For homework you have to read the chapter by Yule on The Properties of Language and the syllabus, and you have to check Matías´ blog and the blog from my list The Wizarding World of English. In that way you can start thinking about what kind of space your blog will be...

Resultado de imagen para see you on thursday




12 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Miss! I prefer group work. It is more interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Group work and class work is fine for me but I also think a bit of individual work is needed in order to go over doubts more deeply.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think we should try working in groups and as a whole since we can debate and share ideas.But I also agree with Cande that individual work is needed. It depends on the activity. It depends haha!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I prefer group work too because we can collaborate one another and enlarge with personal comments or experiences. The other types of work are also fine for me.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi!!
    I find group work and class work more interesting! We can share our ideas and explore the theory in different ways. =)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. A mix would be great. It's interesting to share ideas among the group.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi! I prefer a mixture because only one type would be boring. By the way, this is the link of my blog. Hope you like it!
    https://bloginenglishnumber261085.blogspot.com.ar/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. HI everyone! I think group work and class work is great as we can share our ideas and discuss some topics. As well as pair work :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hello!! It depends ... Ha I am joking. Pair, group are fine by me.
    Purposely, I've created my blog. The link is :
    http://teachingenglishishellarious.blogspot.com.ar
    It is called "Inclusive Englishcation !!"
    See U next Thursday. Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hi Miss! This is the link of my blog https://keepcalmanddrinkmate.blogspot.com.ar/

    ResponderEliminar